We’re inviting you to take part in a krai stage of all Russian competition “Russian Organization of High Social Efficiency”
There are two stages in this competition: krai and federal. You don’t have to pay to take part in it. The aim of the competition is to draw the public attention to the importance of social issues on companies and enterprises level, to show the examples of solving social issues, to stimulate companies and enterprises to adopt the experience in this sphere.
Competition nominations in 2014:
1. For the creation and development of working places in the production and nonmaterial sphere.
2. For the decrease of job-related accidents and professional illnesses in the production and nonmaterial sphere.
3. For staff development in the production and nonmaterial sphere.
4. For healthy life-style in the production and nonmaterial sphere.
5. For social partnership development in the production and nonmaterial sphere.
6. A small business with high social efficiency.
7. For solving social problems of the territories and corporate charity development.
An organization can submit an application in the regional stage of the competition in one or several nominations. The application forms for each nomination are submitted separately. An organization submits the application in a sealed envelope. You have to write the name of the competition, the nomination, the name of the company and its postal address on the envelope.
Russian artificial people (including artificial people with foreign capital) regardless its organizational and legal form, form of property and economical activities; their branch offices with the concurrence of artificial people which founded them can take part in the competition.
An organization has to meet the following criteria to be able to take part in the competition:
- An organization has to function for more than three years;
- An organization can’t be in a liquidation stage, be declared bankrupt and its functioning can’t be stopped according to Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses;
- An organization doesn’t have any arrears in payments including current payments to budgets of all levels and state non-budget funds on the date before the date of the applying to the contest for no more than a month.
- There were no job-related accidents in the organization during the year before the competition.
- There haven’t been any Labor Law violations from the part of the organization, including overdue arrears of wages and other payments to the employees.
- The employers aren’t in collective industrial dispute with the employees.
- An organization doesn’t have Immigration Law violations in the part of foreign labor power industrial intake.
- An organization doesn’t have adjudications and litigations connected with employee labor rights violations.
- An organization has given the reliable information and all necessary documents in corpore with the methodical recommendations.
The deadline for the applying in the competition is October 15th, 2014.
The winners of the krai stage of the competition will get diplomas and prizes. The information about the winners will be printed on banners in
You can find the application form, Excel tables that help to count points in each nomination automatically on our website on Application Forms page.
You can also find the information about the competition on the website of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the
The applications are accepted by Labor and Employment Committee of Khabarovsk Krai Government at 21 Stantsionnii lane,
You can get additional information and methodological assistance by phone (4212) 567416 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org